Wednesday 20 September 2017

Babuji

This whole exercise of remembering babuji seemed so funny initially...after evryone started posting...it was so gr8 n refreshing... actually each and every memories just flashed and passed my mind... with all those write ups of every member...was so fun...just as if babuji is in the grp and... definitely he would have learnt to operate WhatsApp... Reading every single post...and then going back and finding meaning in the dictionary...and then calling personally and asking that person the meaning of his/her write ups...it was really gr8...

Grand son
Babaji is the one because of whom I won my first 800 m race I only ran calling out babajis name... though I have not spent much time with him I always get babaji vibes from papa... Papa gives many advices and instill motivation and tht all comes from babaji...so babaji is the key  to the success of our whole family remembering him and thinking about him Instills confidence..he will always be with us in some or the other way, helping us!

No comments:

Post a Comment