Saturday 16 September 2017

Memory of Babuji -- Grand son

I know I am babuji's most pampered grandson.His words often reverberate in my ear "My darling Grandson!"
Few things बाबूजी taught me in his own way-
1) Work hard towards your goal. Hardwork always beats talent, talent might fail but hardwork will not.
2) He always respected my failures and celebrated with me about the lesson I learned upon failing.
3)Live freely Jo sahi lagta hai vahi karna.
4) You can never make it alone without your family and friends, so always value them.
5) परिवर्तन ही संसार का नियम है |
6) I owe my will power to babuji.
I still cherish how we both use to bond over watching WWE together.
When hungry, babuji hamesha apne pitare se toast khari biscuit khilate the, Mere exams ke waqt vo bhi ratko mere sath company dene jagte the. I always pray to him before beginning any important task.
He was always confused between before christ and after Christ so he choose to complete the journey of life on Christ's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment