Saturday 16 September 2017

Memory of Babuji -- Grand son

Babaji was and will always be very very close to my heart.I have plenty of childhood memories with him the most special being the one in which he used to make me sit on his shoulders and take me to the Sion bridge to see the trains passing by.He used to always in a dangal mode😂😂 and I remember him defeating me each time and passed on the childlike aggression needed for any sport.He always accompanied me to the toilet of parmanand building n make me comfortable bcoz he knew that i would control it then😂,so basically he was very much concerned about my motion.His innumerable stories and his general knowledge along with the scientific doubts(oscillations) had lit up my childhood n a part of my teenager days.
It's because of him that I love eating non-veg the most because I remember him getting "Paaplet" for me and even chicken when I was 2-3 years old. Babaji would always ask me that "maine tujhe,apne naati ko itna ghumaaya,itna khilaaya toh tu mere liye kya karega ya mere baare main kya bolega" to which I used to reply in innocence that"main bhi apne naati k saath vohi karunga".I still look at his picture in one of our rooms and talk to him often and he still speaks a lot through those photos and gives me some amazing advises❤.I know he is present with all of us in our good and bad times and will continue to do so. All in all babaji was more than a very good father,a father in law but a fantastic grandfather and his contribution in most of our lives is vital because of the foundation/base of ethics he has passed on.I might not have spent the longest time with him but it was all quality and I will keep loving my babaji n keep being blessed by him all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment