Sunday 24 November 2019

You are your own Teacher

*You are your Own Teacher*

*One day one person climbed up a mountain where a hermit woman was meditating. She had taken refuge and was asked:*

*- What are you doing here alone in such a solitude place?*
*To which she replied:*

*I have a lots of work.*

*And how can you have so much work?*
*I don't see anything around you here...?*

*- I have to train two hawks and two eagles, assure two rabbits, discipline one snake, motivate a donkey and tame a lion...*

*- And, where have they gone that I don't see them?*

*- I have them all inside here within me...!!*

*✓ The hawks stare on everything that is presented to me, good or bad, I have to work on them to see only good things. They are my eyes.*

*✓ The two eagles with their claws hurt and destroy, I have to train them not to hurt. They are my hands.*

*✓ Rabbits want to go where they want, at the same time they do not want to face difficult situations, I have to teach them to be calm even if there is suffering or stumbling.  They are my feet.*

*✓ The donkey is always tired, stubborn and does not want to carry the load each time I walk. That is my body!*

*✓ The most difficult to tame is the "snake."  Although it is locked in a strong cage with 32 bars, it is always ready to sting, bite and poison anyone nearby. I have to discipline it...  that's my tongue.*

*✓ I also have one Lion.  Oh ... how proud, vain, he thinks that "he is the king." I have to tame him. And that's my ego*.

*✓ As you see, my friend, I have  lots of work. And you, what do you work on? Think about it...*
Copy paste

No comments:

Post a Comment