Wednesday 21 August 2019

Poem about all relationships

*This poem is beyond all relationships*
*But made for us all*

​**When I'm dead.*
​**Your tears will flow*
​**But I won't know*
​**Cry with me now instead!​*

​**You will send flowers*,..​
​**But I won't see*
​**Send them now instead*

​**You'll say words of praise,..​*
​**But I won't hear..​*
​**Praise me now instead!​*

​**You'll forget my faults,....​*
​**But I won't know.....​*
​**Forget them now, instead!​*

​**You'll miss me then,...​*
​**But I won't feel...*
​**Miss me now, instead​*

​**You'll wish...​*
​**You could have spent more time with me,...​*
​**Spend it now instead!​*

​**When you hear I'm gone, you'll find your way to my house to pay condolence but we haven't even spoken in years....​*
​**Pls look for me now!!​*

​''**Spend time with every person around you, and help them with whatever you have to make them happy!! your families, friends, acquaintance.....​
​**Make them feel Special. Because  you never know when time will take them away from you forever''..​*

​**Love  all   and   Forgive all.​*
​No matter how many times the teeth bite the tongue, they still stay together in one mouth. That's the spirit of​
   FORGIVENESS
​Even though the eyes don't see each other, they see things together, blink simultaneously and cry together.​
  that's "UNITY."
​May we practise the spirit of forgiveness and togetherness.​
1.  Alone I can 'Say' but together we can 'Talk'.
  2.  ​Alone I can 'Enjoy' but together we can 'Celebrate'  
  3.  ​Alone I can 'Smile' but together we can 'Laugh'_
   ​That's the BEAUTY of Human Relations. We are nothing without each other​
   STAY CONNECTED!!
​Destiny Ahead Will Take Care​

​The razor blade is sharp but can't cut a tree; the axe is strong but can't cut the hair.​

​Everyone is important according to his/her unique purpose. Never look down on others unless you are admiring their shoes​.

Copy paste

No comments:

Post a Comment